Our anti-wrinkle injections have been used safely for decades to treat both medical conditions, and now for aesthetic purposes, having been approved both in the EU and the USA. Carrying a wealth of clinical safety studies, our anti-wrinkle injections are provided in a strict setting by our Clinic Director.
This treatment enables the delivery of our injectable in order to cause longer term relaxation of muscles, which blocks the nerve impulse, leading to a smoothing of wrinkles. During your assessment we can discuss with you areas of concern which usually tend to be:
- Forehead or frown lines, including what is now known as the ‘11’, the parallel frown lines between brows
- Crows feet, which are lines or wrinkles which appear at the side of the eyes
Wrinkle reduction treatments can also be used for other areas, including helping to rebalance what is classically known as a ‘gummy smile’ as well as to relax ‘bunny lines’ at the side of the nose. It is also a highly effective treatment to target massater muscles, which helps alleviate teeth grinding.
During your initial consultation, treatment session and as we get to know you as a patient, we continually assess your progress. We can help you get the achievable results you require, in complete safety, with an experienced medical aesthetics practitioner who is here to help you look, and feel, your very best.
Indications/ areas that can be treated:
- Forehead Lines
- Frown Lines "11s" between the brows
- Crows Feet (Side of Eyes)
- Under Eye Wrinkles
- Nose Creases (Bunny Lines)
- Gummy Smile (too much gum showing when smiling)
- Nose Tip Lift
- Nose Flaring
- Fine Upper Mouth Lines (wrinkles around the mouth)
- Lip Flip / Lift (thin lips when smiling )
- Pebbly Chin Smoothing
- Early Marionette / Down Turned Lip Corners (Line corner of mouth down to chin)
- Jaw Masseter Muscle (for grinding /clenching / aching jaw / creating a more oval face shape)
- Neck bands/ Neck Lines / Neffertiti neck Lift
- Excessive Sweating - Hyperhidrosis
To discuss if you are a suitable candidate for treatment please book a consultation for injectable treatments with Karen.